3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: One love, One team and One big family... THANK YOU!!

Friday, December 21, 2012

One love, One team and One big family... THANK YOU!!

Last weekend was the best weekend for me!

My dream came true and I performed with the fellow ragga people in OSCHOOL RECITAL!! It is just a little small dream of mine for my love of dance. And I really never thought that it will came true until last weekend.

Ever since when I fell deeply in love with dancehall/raggae last year, I tried to went for the audition but I failed. Nevertheless, I did not give up (even though I have the intention), and went for the audition this year and I FINALLY GOT IN!!

The show was a great success! and I'm proud of myself for being able to make it through but of course I've still a lot to improve on.

But most importantly, without these people, I won't be who I am on the stage~ They made me forget my sadness of losing 2 important person during the 2 months of practice. They willing to push and help each other to shine on stage, and we definitely own it!







Not forgetting the 2 choreographers, CaroLum. They are the best mentor I ever had! I've learnt so much stuff from them! and they pushes and motivated me, to believe I can do it when I doubt myself! There are just so much to thank them. When they first gave me the chance to be part of them, pushes and believe in me during practices and lastly pushes us and made us shine on stage!

Even though it's over now, I'll always not forget the effort I've put in and I'll put in more effort in future even for classes!

*touch wood* I'll have no regrets now IF I can't dance again after my checks. I wish I could quickly recuperate and I'm all well again to dance. Please let me dance again soon... T__T


No comments:

Post a Comment