3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: Want some watermelon??

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Want some watermelon??

Ello lovelies!!

Let me offer you guys some fresh watermelon!! Nom Nom Nom.....



NAIL ART OF THE WEEK

I do not know why people around me relate me with watermelon... Because of my Chinese name? Si Hui sound like "xi quay" (watermelon in Hokkien)? Or because my size round round like watermelon? *I hope its not*


That also explain why I used a watermelon for my blog banner! LOL...

Well, watermelon is also the best fruit for Singapore's hot weather!! 

Now the F***ed up weather is getting hotter, put on your best watermelon nail art and hope for the cooling effect to take place!!!  *TOTAL RUBBISH*

So what do you think about my watermelon nail art?

Nail base in China Glaze,white stripper, green stripper, 2 shades of green nail paint, black nail paint


#Nailart #nailoftheweek #notd

2 comments:

  1. You are called that because of "si quay". I founded the name and help to spread the legacy! *proud face*

    BOOHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHahhahaha!!! Glad that you know ~ and now the entire world is relating me with watermelon!!

      Delete