3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: I'm flying on a jet plane during our 4th anniversary!!!

Friday, November 2, 2012

I'm flying on a jet plane during our 4th anniversary!!!

Whoohoo... I'm flying off again next week...

I'm VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY EXCITED!!

Because firstly, it is to a country I never been to~ HONG KONG!!
And I always wanted to visit the place because I love the scenes in HK drama! The old old streets.. shops signage all over the place.. their old old cafes.. OMG!! Just thinking about it make me excited~ *mountain tortoise mood on*

Secondly, we are flying on OUR 4TH ANNIVERSARY!!!
Downside is, this is the boy's company annual trip so its not just us going but with all his colleagues.  But who cares, as long we are going together it makes no difference for me~ Hahaha...

The excitement of celebrating our anniversary on another plot of land is just great! PLUS, its free for him and I'm only paying at a minimum price for something premium *giam siap to the max*~ Its a stone killing 2 birds!! 

Now, because its our first trip to HK, any tips for me? Like its budget? What to expect and stuff? OR what should I avoid?

I really really can't wait for next week! ARRRRrrr...I'm just too excited about it.

Ok, enough of the blabbering and I shall get back to work.. Shhhhhh.... I'm at work now blogging.. Xp


COUNTING DOWN 8 DAYS TO OUR 4TH ANNIVERSARY AT HONG KONG!!! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment