3 ♥ Akemi's blog ♥: The MAGIC scraper??!?! *WARNING!! disgusting content*

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The MAGIC scraper??!?! *WARNING!! disgusting content*

There was this fine day, I was waiting for Xiang to make payment at a 7-eleven store. While waiting, an advert video caught my attention~

Knowingly,sometime adverts are just to sell their products and it might not be as workable as advertised! so i did not gain any notice to it.........

Until when i get annoyed with the "pain" and covered "thick skin" on my sole, i was hit by the cracks~ *that is obviously causing the pain*


*OUCH*

From then i realized, when was the last time i visited my manicurist? oh gosh, I just can't find time to visit her.... *lazy excuse*

So, i decided to give it a try!!!!!! and it is.............*drum roll*



PED EGG!!!!

I believe it is common at more 7-eleven stores~ and its easy to get it at a affordable price!!! Look its PINK!!!! ok shocking~ ( pink is my new black~) go ahead and laugh if you wanted to....

And so.... i tried it on and was so shocked with the results!!!!

LOOK:



THE CRACK IS ALL GONE!!!! Whooohooo...I have chio and painless legs now!! MAGIC~ *wiggle fingers*

Cool cool??!?! NAICE~ I don't have to find time for my manicurist too~ I just have to do it at home and its easy chessy thing to do!!

and the best thing is~ it will not cause any mess or dirt after the scraping~

BECAUSE~ tada~


The dried skin will be all collected in the lil contain attached and you just have to pour away the leftovers!! *gross TTM*

Look at the amount of "good" stuff collected!!!! *happy happy*

Remember to moisture the foot after filing it!!!!

Try it if you have painful and cracky foot like i USED to have!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment